In the fast-paced world that we live in, we are always encountering situations that can be stressful. Many of these occur at work. Yet stress, and its effects on our ability to do our jobs, is a subject that is often overlooked.
MARCOM’s training products on “Workplace Stress” help employees identify potentially stressful situations and learn how to cope with them.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Situations causing stress.
- Positive versus negative stress.
- Recognizing symptoms of stress.
- Effects of stress on the mind and body.
- Eliminating “stress factors”.
- Stress-relieving exercises.
- and more.
All “Workplace Stress” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Workplace Stress” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Effects of Stress”
- “Relaxation Exercise”
- “Stretching Exercise”
- “Thinking Positively”
- “The Impact of Lifestyle”