Warehouses are very busy places, and that can give rise to a lot of hazardous situations. Every year, thousands of warehouse workers are injured on the job, and more fatalities occur in warehouses than in most other types of workplaces as well. But it doesn’t have to be that way. To protect themselves against accidents, employees need to meet warehouse hazards “head on” by being “safety minded”.
“Warehouse Safety” training from MARCOM helps employees to stay safe by identifying the specific hazards they can encounter while working in a warehouse, and providing them with practical procedures they can use to avoid them.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Warehouse safety fundamentals.
- Materials handling basics.
- Pallets… packing, storing and stacking.
- Working safely with forklifts.
- Working safely on a loading dock.
- and more.
“Warehouse Safety” online and VOD training, DVD and CD courses are available in English and Spanish. Kits, Booklets and Posters are available in English only.
The “Warehouse Safety” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Warehouse Safety Fundamentals”
- “Materials Handling Basics”
- “Pallets, Storing and Stacking”
- “Working Safely with Forklifts”
- “Working Safely on a Loading Dock”