“Unconscious bias” is not a phrase that everyone understands, and yet we all have them. The fact that we don’t know we have them is what makes them “unconscious”. “Unconscious biases” can result in bad decisions, damaged relationships with coworkers, and can even cost your company money.
MARCOM’s course on “Unconscious Bias” discusses how to figure out what your unconscious biases are, the effect they can have on your business, and what you can do to overcome them.
Topics covered in the course include:
• What is “Unconscious Bias”?
• The Business Effect of Bias
• Racial, Ethnic and “Name” Bias
• Gender and Sexual Orientation Bias
• Age and Disability Bias
• Identifying and Mitigating Unconscious Bias
• …and more.
Like all MARCOM courses, “Unconscious Bias” uses a powerful combination of full-motion, high-definition video filmed in real world locations, along with audio, text, and colorful graphics to provide the most cost-effective training available today.
This course is available English and Spanish… online in Full-Length Interactive, “Adaptive Learning” and Micro-Learning formats as well as Video On Demand (VOD) for streaming over the internet, as well as DVD that can be played locally at your facility.
The “Unconscious Bias” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
• “What is “Unconscious Bias”?”
• “The Business Effect of Bias”
• “Racial, Ethnic and “Name” Bias”
• “Gender and Sexual Orientation Bias”
• “Age and Disability Bias”
• “Identifying and Mitigating Unconscious Bias”