Employees who are exposed to hazardous materials can suffer severe injuries, including burns, blindness, even death. But safety showers and eye washes can help them to avoid this.
MARCOM’s training products on “Safety Showers and Eye Washes” discuss how this equipment works and how employees should use it if they or a coworker are exposed to a HAZMAT on the job.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- HAZMATS, safety showers and eye washes.
- Standards for decontamination equipment.
- Using a safety shower.
- Using an eye wash.
- What to do after a HAZMAT decontamination.
- and more.
All “Safety Showers and Eye Washes” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Safety Showers and Eye Washes” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Uses and Characteristics of Showers and Eye Washes”
- “Accessing and Maintaining Showers and Eye Washes”
- “Using Safety Showers”
- “Using Eye Washes”