Every year, on-the-job accidents cause millions of painful and sometimes debilitating injuries, and cost American businesses almost $90 billion dollars in medical bills, lost wages and lost productivity. But most of these incidents are preventable.
MARCOM’s “Safety Orientation” products discuss common job-related hazards and the safe practices and equipment that employees can use to avoid injuries.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in the products include:
- Preparing mentally for the job.
- Safety housekeeping and accident prevention.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Safe work practices.
- Preparing for emergencies.
- and more.
All “Safety Orientation” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Safety Orientation” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Mental Preparation”
- “Housekeeping and Accident Prevention”
- “Personal Protective Equipment”
- “Safe Work Practices”
- “Preparing for Emergencies”