The variety among people, called “diversity”, has been increasing in society and the workforce for decades. But change can make employees uncomfortable. Resistance to diversity often leads to unfair and prejudicial treatment of people because of who they are. This “discrimination” is bad for everyone, and also illegal.
MARCOM’s “Preventing Workplace Discrimination… for Employees” products discuss different types of discriminatory behavior, its causes and what employees can do to prevent it in their workplace.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Discrimination and the law.
- Company policy and discriminatory behavior.
- How to respond to discrimination.
- Reporting workplace discrimination.
- and more.
“Preventing Workplace Discrimination… for Employees” online and VOD training, DVD and CD courses are available in English and Spanish. Kits, Booklets and Posters are available in English only.
The “Preventing Workplace Discrimination… for Employees” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Discrimination and the Law”
- “Company Policy and Discriminatory Behavior”
- “How to Respond to Discrimination”
- “Reporting Workplace Discrimination”