Sexual harassment can be devastating for its victims as well as for the companies they work for. It’s also illegal. But the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission still receives more than 10,000 sexual harassment complaints from U.S. workers every year.
MARCOM’s “Preventing Sexual Harassment… for Managers and Supervisors” training products provide them with the information they need to identify situations that could lead to sexual harassment, help prevent harassment in their departments, and deal with it effectively if it does occur.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- What is sexual harassment?
- Company policy and offensive behavior.
- Sexual harassment in your department.
- Handling a report of sexual harassment.
- The “fact finding” process.
- and more.
All “Preventing Sexual Harassment for Managers and Supervisors” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Preventing Sexual Harassment for Managers and Supervisors” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “What is Sexual Harassment?”
- “Company Policy and Offensive Behavior”
- “Sexual Harassment in Your Department”
- “Handling a Report of Sexual Harassment”
- “The Fact Finding Process”