Sexual harassment can be devastating for its victims as well as for the companies they work for. It’s also illegal. But the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission still receives more than 10,000 sexual harassment complaints from U.S. workers every year.
MARCOM’s “Preventing Sexual Harassment… for Employees” training products provide employees with the information they need to help prevent sexual harassment in their workplace and deal with it effectively if it does occur.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
· What is sexual harassment?
· Understanding offensive behavior.
· Company policy and appropriate conduct.
· What if someone “crosses the line”?
· Reporting a sexual harassment incident.
· … and more.
All “Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Preventing Sexual Harassment… for Employees” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “What is Sexual Harassment?”
- “Understanding Offensive Behavior”
- “Company Policy and Appropriate Conduct”
- “What if Someone Crosses the Line”
- “Reporting a Sexual Harassment Incident”