The OSHA Part 1904 Recordkeeping Standard gives employees a powerful way to help make their workplaces safer. By reporting the illnesses and injuries that occur on the job, workers can help their companies to identify safety problems that need to be addressed in their facilities. The information also helps OSHA modify existing regulations, or create new ones, to improve workplace safety across the country.
MARCOM’s “OSHA Recordkeeping for Employees” training products discuss the regulation, its reporting and recordkeeping requirements and how employees can participate more effectively in the process.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The OSHA Recordkeeping Rule.
- Work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Recordable work-related injuries and illnesses.
- OSHA Recordkeeping forms.
- Reporting illnesses and injuries.
- and more.
These products can also be used in conjunction with MARCOM’s training products on “OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors” to train workers at all levels and provide them with a common base of understanding about OSHA’s recordkeeping requirements.
All “OSHA Recordkeeping” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “OSHA Recordkeeping for Employees” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3 – 5 minute courses:
- “The OSHA Recordkeeping Rule”
- “Work-Related Illnesses and Injuries”
- “Recordable Injuries and Illnesses”
- “OSHA Recordkeeping Forms”
- “Reporting Injuries and Illnesses”