Office employees frequently have the feeling that since they don’t work “out on a plant floor” safety isn’t an issue in their jobs. Yet accidents and injuries in the office account for thousands of hours of lost time, and millions of dollars in Workers’ Compensation and medical costs.
MARCOM’s training products on “Office Safety” show employees what hazards exist in office environments, and how important it is to use good safety practices as they go about their work.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Avoiding falls.
- Putting yourself at risk.
- Setting up your workstation.
- Preventing “computer eyestrain”.
- Using powered equipment.
- Handling office supplies.
- Fire safety.
- and more.
All “Office Safety” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Office Safety” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Avoiding Falls”
- “Putting Yourself at Risk”
- “Setting Up Your Workstation”
- “Preventing Computer Eyestrain”
- “Using Powered Equipment”
- “Handling Office Supplies”
- “Fire Safety”