Created specifically for OSHA’s Lead Standards for general industry environments, these products are designed for employees who work where lead and lead-based materials are found.
MARCOM’s training products on the “Working with Lead Exposure in General Industry” address the major areas of employee training required by the regulations. Because of the widespread historical use of lead-based paints, as well as other materials containing lead, these products are useful to a number of different groups including manufacturers, recyclers and many others.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Contents of the standards.
- “Measurement” concepts.
- Exposure assessment and monitoring.
- Methods of compliance.
- Hygiene and housekeeping.
- Medical surveillance.
- and more.
All “Lead Exposure in General Industry” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Lead Exposure in General Industry” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3 – 5 minute courses:
- “The Health Effects of Lead Exposure”
- “The OSHA Lead Standard and Compliance Programs”
- “Risk Assessment and Monitoring”
- “PPE and Respiratory Protection”
- “Housekeeping and Decontamination”
- “Medical Surveillance and Removal”