As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
MARCOM’s training products on “HAZWOPER: Respiratory Protection” help employees understand how the use of respiratory protection can help to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in their work environments.
Topics covered in these products include:
- When respirators are needed.
- Basic types of respirators.
- Classifications of respirator filters.
- Supplied Air Respirators (SARs).
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatuses (SCBAs).
- Proper fit-testing of respirators.
- Cleaning and maintenance of respirators.
- and more.
“HAZWOPER” VOD training and DVD programs are available in English and Spanish. Interactive Online and CD courses are available in English only.
The “HAZWOPER Respiratory Protection” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Respiratory Overview”
- “Respirator Categories”
- “Air-Supplying Respirators”
- “Getting a Proper Fit”
- “Cleaning and Maintenance”