As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
MARCOM’s training products on “HAZWOPER: Personal Protective Equipment” instruct employees on the selection and use of personal protective equipment (such as chemical protective clothing and respirators) in environments where hazardous materials are present.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The roles of personal protective equipment.
- Level A personal protective equipment.
- Level B personal protective equipment.
- Level C personal protective equipment.
- Level D personal protective equipment.
- PPE and heat stress.
- and more.
“HAZWOPER” VOD training and DVD programs are available in English and Spanish. Interactive Online Training and CD courses are available in English only.
The “HAZWOPER Personal Protective Equipment” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Positive Pressure Respirators”
- “Levels A and B PPE”
- “Level C PPE”
- “Level D PPE”
- “Heat Stress”
- “Other Potential Problems with PPE”