As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
MARCOM’s training products on “HAZWOPER: Decontamination Procedures” help employees understand how to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in their work environments.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Work practices.
- Engineering controls.
- Personal protective equipment.
- The exclusion zone.
- The contamination reduction zone.
- The contamination reduction corridor.
- Decontamination equipment and solutions.
- Decontamination procedures.
- and more.
“HAZWOPER” VOD training and DVD programs are available in English and Spanish. Interactive Online Training and CD courses are available in English only.
The “Decontamination Procedures” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “The Exclusion Zone”
- “The Contamination Reduction Zone”
- “Decontamination Equipment”
- “The Contamination Reduction Corridor”
- “CRC Follow-Up Procedure”