As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
MARCOM’s training products on “HAZWOPER: Confined Space Entry” help employees understand how to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in confined space work environments.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Definitions of confined spaces.
- Hazards encountered in confined spaces.
- OSHA’s Permit-Space Entry Program.
- Duties and responsibilities of the entry team.
- Atmospheric testing.
- Protecting entrants in hazardous atmospheres.
- The use of lifelines in rescue operations.
- and more.
“HAZWOPER” VOD training and DVD programs are available in English and Spanish. Interactive Online Training and CD courses are available in English only.
The “HAZWOPER Confined Space Entry” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Confined Space Regulation”
- “Entry Supervisor”
- “Rescue Entrant”
- “Authorized Entrant”
- “Atmospheric Monitoring”
- “Protecting Entrants in Hazardous Atmospheres”