As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
MARCOM’s training products on “HAZWOPER: Accidental Release Measures and Spill Cleanup Procedures” discuss the plans and procedures necessary to safely contain and cleanup a hazardous materials spill.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The Hazard Communication Program.
- The Emergency Response Plan.
- The five levels of HAZWOPER emergency response training.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Site characterization.
- Spill cleanup.
- Decontamination procedures.
- and more.
“HAZWOPER” VOD training and DVD programs are available in English and Spanish. Interactive Online and CD courses are available in English only.
The “Accidental Release Measure and Spill Cleanup Procedures” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Planning for Emergencies”
- “Levels of Training”
- “PPE Part 1”
- “PPE Part 2”
- “Characterization and Containment”
- “Spill Cleanup”
- “Decontamination and Medical Surveillance”