Employees’ hands are their most valuable tools. Every day their hands, wrists and fingers are exposed to many different hazards, including cuts, bruises, burns and crushing injuries. Ergonomic stresses can also damage them severely over time. But this doesn’t have to happen.
MARCOM’s training products on “Hand, Wrist and Finger Safety” review the hand, wrist and finger hazards that employees may encounter in their workplace, and show them the equipment and safe work practices they can use to prevent injuries.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The hand’s design and structure.
- Safe work practices.
- Preventing ergonomic injuries.
- Choosing tools and using them safely.
- Selecting the best gloves for the job.
- and more.
All “Hand, Wrist and Finger Safety” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Hand, Wrist and Finger Safety” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “The Hand’s Design and Structure”
- “Safe Work Practices”
- “Preventing Ergonomic Injuries”
- “Choosing Tools and Using Them Safely”
- “Selecting the Best Gloves for the Job”