Created specifically to assist facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA’s GHS regulations, these products discuss using GHS Safety Data Sheets.
MARCOM’s training products on “GHS Safety Data Sheets in the Laboratory” review the composition of GHS Safety Data Sheets, the information that’s contained in each section and how SDS’s are different from Material Safety Data Sheets.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in the program include:
- Material Safety Data Sheets and GHS SDS’s.
- Materials and their hazards.
- Hazardous materials emergencies.
- Handling hazardous materials.
- and more.
Available in English. Available individually, or as part of MARCOM’s 12-program Laboratory Safety Series.
The “GHS Safety Data Sheets in Laboratory Environments” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Material Safety Data Sheets and GHS SDS”
- “Materials and Their Hazards”
- “Hazardous Materials Emergencies”
- “Handling Hazardous Materials”
- “Other Important Information”