Industrial counterbalance lift trucks are the forklifts that do most of the materials handling work in industrial facilities today. They get these tasks done quickly and efficiently, but they can also be dangerous… killing more than 100 workers and injuring thousands more every year.
MARCOM’s “Forklift Safety: Industrial Counterbalance Lift Trucks” training products have been designed to introduce employees to the forklift they’ll be using, explain its capabilities and limitations, and show them how to operate and maintain it properly.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- What makes forklifts different.
- Driving a forklift safely.
- Using the mast and forks.
- Operating safely in the workplace.
- Inspecting a forklift.
- Refueling and recharging safely.
- and more.
“Forklift Safety: Industrial Counterbalance Trucks” online and VOD training, DVD and CD courses are available in English and Spanish. Kits, Booklets, and Compliance Manuals are available in English only.
The “Forklift Safety: Industrial Counterbalance Lift Trucks” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3 – 5 minute courses:
- “What Makes Forklifts Different”
- “Driving a Forklift Safely”
- “Using the Mast and Forks”
- “Operating Safely in the Workplace”
- “Inspecting a Forklift”
- “Refueling and Recharging Safely”