Tired people make mistakes. That’s why workplace fatigue can significantly increase the likelihood of employees being hurt, even killed, on the job. It also reduces productivity and increases expenses. Each year, fatigue costs U.S. businesses more than $130 billion dollars. But it can be prevented.
MARCOM’s training products on “Fighting Fatigue in the Workplace” discuss the causes of fatigue, the hazards that it creates and what employees can do to avoid it.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- What fatigue is and what causes it.
- The hazards of fatigue.
- Reducing fatigue in the workplace.
- How “sleep hygiene” can help.
- The role of healthy diet and exercise.
- and more.
“Fighting Fatigue in the Workplace” online and VOD training, DVD and CD courses are available in English and Spanish. Kits, Booklets and Posters are available in English only.
The “Fighting Fatigue in the Workplace” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “What Is Fatigue… and What Causes It?”
- “The Hazards of Fatigue”
- “Reducing Fatigue in the Workplace”
- “How “Sleep Hygiene” Can Help”
- “Healthy Diet and Exercise”