Anywhere that employees walk or work, whether they’re on a shop floor or office carpeting, a scaffold, a catwalk, a fixed ladder or flight of stairs, employees can fall. Workplace falls cause almost 20% of all disabling occupational injuries, and thousands of fatalities every year. But they don’t have to happen.
“Fall Protection in Industrial and Construction Environments” training products from MARCOM discuss the fall hazards that can be encountered in a workplace and what employees can do to avoid them.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Preventing slips, trips and falls.
- Edges, openings and “guarding”.
- Using portable and fixed ladders.
- Working safely on scaffolding.
- Personal fall protection.
- and more.
All “Fall Protection in Industrial and Construction Enviroments” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Fall Protection in Industrial and Construction Environments” Micro-Learning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls”
- “Edges, Openings and Guarding”
- “Using Portable and Fixed Ladders”
- “Working Safely on Scaffolding”
- “Personal Fall Protection”