Imagine a crisis striking your workplace. The only option is for everyone to get out. Would your employees be ready to clear the building safely?
Dealing with an emergency is never easy. Neither is evacuating a facility when one is happening. Very few people can think clearly or act logically in a crisis, and our urge to get out can easily turn into panic. The result can often be a stampede that causes injuries and property damage. But it doesn’t have to be that way, because you can help to ensure that an evacuation is calm and orderly.
MARCOM’s training products on “Evacuation Procedures” provide the information employees need to learn to act quickly and safely during an evacuation.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The Evacuation Team.
- Preparing yourself for an evacuation.
- Basic evacuation procedures.
- Evacuating multi-story buildings.
- Coping with fires and explosions.
- Dealing with HAZMAT emergencies.
- and more.
All “Evacuation Procedures” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Evacuation Procedures” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “The Evacuation Team”
- “Preparing Yourself for an Evacuation”
- “Basic Evacuation Procedures”
- “Evacuating Multi-Story Buildings”
- “Coping with Fires and Explosions”
- “Dealing with HAZMAT Emergencies”