We do so much driving that it’s easy to forget how dangerous it can be. Every year accidents claim almost 35,000 lives and cause more than two million serious injuries. Fortunately, most accidents can be prevented. People can avoid trouble on the road if they approach their driving with the right skills, a well-maintained vehicle and a safety first attitude.
MARCOM’s training products on “Driving Safety: The Basics” provide the information employees need to drive cars, vans and small trucks safely, both on and off the job.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Preparing to drive safely.
- The fundamentals of safe driving.
- Driving with other vehicles.
- Driving at night and in bad weather.
- Distracted driving and road rage.
- Handling an emergency.
- and more.
“Driving Safety: The Basics” online and VOD training, DVD and CD courses are available in English and Spanish. Kits, Booklets and Posters are available in English only.
The “Driving Safety: The Basics” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Preparing to Drive Safely”
- “The Fundamentals”
- “Driving with Other Vehicles”
- “Driving at Night and in Bad Weather”
- “Distracted Driving and Road Rage”
- “Handling an Emergency”