Driving may seem routine, especially when you do it every day. But the road can be a very dangerous place. Each year, accidents claim almost 40,000 lives and result in more than two million serious injuries. But most of these incidents could have been prevented.
MARCOM’s “Driving Safety” products discuss the hazards that can be encountered on the road and the safe practices that employees can use to avoid them..
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- General safe driving principles.
- Driving safely around trucks and buses.
- Driving at night and in bad weather.
- Distracted driving and road rage.
- How to handle a road emergency.
- and more.
All “Driving Safety” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Driving Safety” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Preparing to Drive Safely”
- “General Safe Driving Principles”
- “Driving Around Trucks and Buses”
- “Night Driving and Adverse Weather Conditions”
- “Distracted Driving”
- “Road Rage”
- “Driving Emergencies”