When you drive defensively, you’re always looking for trouble. Not because you want to cause it, but so you can defend yourself against other drivers, and the trouble they can cause. Whether they’re speeding, tailgating, or just not paying attention to what they’re doing, other drivers can put you at risk.
MARCOM’s training products on “Driving Defensively” provide the information employees need to drive cars, vans and small trucks defensively, both on and off the job.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The fundamentals of driving defensively.
- Dealing with distracted drivers.
- Coping with aggressive drivers.
- Using your headlights.
- Driving safely in bad weather.
- Handling a blowout.
- Sharing the road with trucks and buses.
- and more.
“Driving Defensively” online and VOD training, DVD and CD courses are available in English and Spanish. Kits, Booklets and Posters are available in English only.
The “Driving Defensively” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “The Basics”
- “Dealing with Distracted Drivers”
- “Coping with Aggressive Drivers”
- “Using Your Headlights”
- “Driving Safely in Bad Weather”
- “Handling a Blowout”
- “Sharing the Road with Trucks and Buses”