We’ve all seen them, drivers on the road drinking a cup of coffee, putting on make-up, eating a snack and talking on their cell phones. More and more people every day, it seems, are doing something other than paying attention to traffic when they’re behind the wheel. It’s called “distracted driving.”
MARCOM’s training products on “Distracted Driving” provide the information employees need to drive cars, vans and small trucks safely, both on and off the job.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The cost of distracted driving.
- “Multi-tasking”, technology and distraction.
- Eliminating distractions before you drive.
- Cell phones.
- Fighting distraction on the road.
- and more.
All “Distracted Driving” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Distracted Driving” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “The Cost of Distracted Driving”
- “Technology and Distraction”
- “Cell Phones”
- “Eliminating Distractions Before You Drive”
- “Fighting Distraction on the Road”