In the midst of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, it’s important for everyone to have reliable information about what we should do to protect ourselves and our loved ones from infection.
MARCOM’s new “Coronavirus: Guarding Against COVID-19” online course discusses COVID-19 hazards and the safe practices that the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and other healthcare authorities recommend that you follow to avoid them.
Topics covered in this program include:
- COVID-19 and how it spreads.
- Hand washing and “touch discipline”.
- Social distancing and “respiratory etiquette”.
- What to do if you think you’re getting sick.
- …and more.
Like all MARCOM courses, “Coronavirus: Guarding Against COVID-19” uses a powerful combination of full-motion, high-definition video with audio, text and colorful graphics to provide the most cost-effective training available today.
“Coronavirus: Guarding Against COVID-19” is part of the General Safety Series and is available in English and Spanish.
The “Coronavirus: Guarding Against COVID-19” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3 – 5 minute courses:
- “Coronavirus, COVID-19 and Infection”
- “Hand Washing and Touch Discipline”
- “Social Distancing and Respiratory Etiquette”
- “If You Think You’re Getting Sick”