In a workplace, conflicts that are handled appropriately can be a source of innovation and positive change… both for employees and the companies they work for. But when conflicts go unresolved, they can raise stress levels, interfere with business and even lead to physical violence.
MARCOM’s “Conflict Resolution in Industrial Facilities” products discuss different types of conflict that you may encounter on the job, how to find lasting solutions to disagreements, and what to do if conflict threatens to get out of control.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Understanding workplace conflict.
- Responses that can make things worse.
- Resolving conflicts effectively.
- How to handle a confrontation.
- and more.
All “Conflict Resolution” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Conflict Resolution in Industrial Facilities” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Understanding Conlict in the Workplace”
- “Responses That Can Make Things Worse”
- “Resolving Conflicts Effectively”
- “How to Handle a Confrontation”