For a demo of the Online Training System or to preview any of the available topics click here
Caught-in/between accidents occur when a person is squeezed, caught, crushed, pinched or compressed between two or more objects. They are one of the four top causes of fatalities in construction work, and can result in serious injuries as well.
MARCOM’s training products on “Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments” provide the information employees need to recognize the caught-in/between hazards that are associated with construction tasks and avoid them before accidents happen.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- What are caught-in/between hazards?
- The three major types of caught-in/between hazards.
- Trenching, scaffolding and demolition.
- Vehicles and heavy equipment.
- Powered tools and machinery.
- and more.
“Caught-In/Between Hazards” online and VOD training, DVD and CD courses are available in English and Spanish. Kits, Booklets and Posters are available in English only.
Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments Detailed Course Outline in PDF format
The “Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “What are ‘Caught-In/Between’ Hazards?”
- “Three Types of Caught-In/Between Hazards”
- “Trenching, Scaffolding and Demolition”
- “Vehicles and Heavy Equipment”
- “Powered Tools and Machinery”