Fear, anger, frustration, humiliation, helplessness… these feelings shouldn’t be part of anyone’s job description. But they can be common in workplaces where bullying and other disruptive behavior is a problem. More than 35% of the employees in the U.S. say that they have worked with a bully. And bullying and other disruptive behavior not only harms workers, but can damage the business as well.
MARCOM’s training products on “Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior: for Employees” provide the information employees need to understand this type of behavior and know how to shut it down when it happens.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Workplace bullies and what they do.
- The effects of workplace bullying.
- How to handle a workplace bully.
- Other disruptive behavior.
- Defusing disruptive behavior.
- and more.
“Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior: for Employees” online and VOD training, DVD and CD courses are available in English and Spanish. Kits, Booklets and Posters are available in English only.
The “Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior: for Employees” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Workplace Bullies and What They Do”
- “The Effects of Workplace Bullying”
- “How to Handle a Workplace Bully”
- “Other Disruptive Behavior”
- “Defusing Disruptive Behavior”