More than one million back injuries occur in offices every year. These injuries not only cause employees significant pain, but also result in days missed from work, lost wages and reduced productivity. But back injuries can be avoided.
MARCOM’s training products on “Back Safety in Office Environments” discuss situations that can lead to back injuries and what employees can do to avoid them… both at work and at home.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The back and how it works.
- Different types of back injuries.
- Better posture for a healthier back.
- How to lift things safely.
- Taking care of your back 24/7.
- and more.
All “Back Safety” products are available in English and Spanish.
The “Back Safety” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3- 5 minute courses:
- “The Back and How It Works”
- “Types of Back Injuries”
- “Better Posture for a Healthier Back”
- “How to Lift Things Safely”
- “Taking Care of Your Back 24/7”