For a demo of the Online Training System or to preview any of the available topics click here
Reaching high places can be challenging in many work environments. But whether they’re on a construction site, changing light bulbs in a warehouse, or performing outdoor utility work, employees often use aerial lifts to help them access work areas that would otherwise be almost impossible to get to.
MARCOM’s training products on “Aerial Lifts in Industrial and Construction Environments” review the various types of aerial lifts, make employees aware of the hazards that are associated with these lifts, and give them the information that they’ll need to work safely… whether they’re using a lift or working around one.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in the program include:
- The types of aerial lifts and the training required to operate them.
- The hazards associated with using aerial lifts.
- “Pre-start” and “worksite” inspections.
- Setting up, operating and moving an aerial lift.
- Working on the ground near an aerial lift.
- and more.
All “Aerial Lifts” products are available in English and Spanish.
Aerial Lifts in Industrial and Construction Environments Detailed Course Outline in PDF format
The “Aerial Lifts” MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- “Types of Lifts and Required Training”
- “Hazards Associated with Aerial Lifts”
- “Inspecting an Aerial Lift”
- “Preparing to Use a Lift”
- “Operating an Aerial Lift”
- “Completing Your Work with a Lift”
- “Working on the Ground Near an Aerial Lift”
- “Moving an Aerial Lift”